TRIP OVERVIEWDestinations: Hanoi
Starts in/Finishes in: Hanoi/Hanoi
- Pay a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Complex including the Mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace
- Take some photos at the unique architecture of the One-pillar Pagoda
- Gain some knowledge of Vietnamese education via Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070
- Explore the Museum of Ethnology, widely acknowledged as the best in the country, containing an extensive display of life-size structures dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic minority groups
- Sample a cup of egg coffee in one of Hanoi’s hidden café tucked away in the matrix alleys of the old quarters
TRIP IN DETAILS
This city tour of Hanoi takes in essential sites and few unique experiences which will commence from your hotel lobby at 08.30 am. In the morning, you’ll visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex including the Mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the One-pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070.
After lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant, you’ll continue visiting the Museum of Ethnology, widely acknowledged as the best in the country, containing an extensive display of life-size structures dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic minority groups; Return to the Old Quarter for a walking tour on the rails along the very narrow streets hosting the Hanoi – Lao Cai/Hai Phong railway line sometime not even a meter far from the entrance door of houses! Enjoy this original and photogenic scene walking along the street.
Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden café that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy uniquely to Hanoi. If you would like them to demonstrate how to make it, just inform your local expert guide in advance then you can learn and make Vietnamese egg coffee at home. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits! At the end of your tour you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will take you back to your hotel.
Transportation: Private vehicle
PRICE & INCLUSION
From: 50USD per person for a private tour of minimum 6 guests traveling together
Valid till December 31, 2019
- Transfers by a private vehicle with experienced driver
- Experienced English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 01 lunch at a good Vietnamese restaurant
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
BEST TIME TO VISIT